Are you interested in?
- Full-day hiking tour to Great Wall of China at Jinshanling, from Beijing
- Hike from Jinshanling to Simatai West with an experienced guide
- Admire the mountain scenery while walking along a remote 3.7-mile (6-km) part of the Great Wall of China
- Check out 15 guard towers along the route
- Learn about the Ming Dynasty and why the Great Wall was built
- Includes guide, entrance fees, and round-trip transport from Beijing
Departure & Return
Outside of Exit C of metro station Zhang Zi Zhong Lu on Line 5.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please prepare your own lunch and snacks for the hike
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Passport name, number, date of birth, gender, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Please wear comfortable hiking shoes or sneakers; Sunscreen, water, hat are highly recommended to bring
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beijing Downtown Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.