Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Graffiti and street art tour with an art historian guide
- Walk the city to see lesser-known areas and art pieces
- End the tour in Savamala and visit bars, shops, restaurants (own expense)
Departure & Return
Main entrance of the National Theatre (in Serbian: Narodno pozoriste), see photo on tour page
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The tour is not for infants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Explore Belgrade!
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Also, this kind of tour which is about street art of a city are very rare and I highly recommend this tour to learn about street art in details and also culture and art in general." See review