Are you interested in?
- Experience Italian culture Brazil with entry to Epopeia Italiana park, Garibaldi Winery, and the Maria Fumaca train
- Learn about the Serra Gaúcha wine growing region’s sustainable farming techniques
- Taste hand-made chocolate truffles at Devorata Craft Truffles
- Trace the history of Italian culture and wine making in Brazil through entertaining audio-visual exhibits
Departure & Return
Bilheteria da estação férrea de Bento Gonçalves.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport or ID is required on the day of travel
- ID or Passport - Original document with photo of all the passengers of the reservation, without the documents will not be allowed the boarding
- It is necessary to inform in advance if there are passengers with special needs that require special attention.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages provided in the package is forbidden to children under 18 years of age.
- Giordani Turismo reserves the right to change the schedule of the tour, or the points of visitation due to unforeseen situations.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Giordani Turismo
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms