1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Cover much more ground in Bergen than you could on foot by taking this Segway tour. Even beginners can enjoy maneuvering this 2-wheeled, self-balancing scooter after a quick lesson. With a guide in the lead, you just need to follow along to discover Bergen's highlights in a few hours while listening to insightful commentary.
- Cover lots of ground in Bergen on a guided Segway tour
- Use of Segway and helmet
- Guide provides navigation and commentary
- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Use of helmet
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointNøstegaten 32, 5010 Bergen, Norway
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Elmoving Segway Norway
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 16873P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity PackagesPorts of Call ToursPackages & Special EventsSegway ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBergenShore Excursions - Western NorwayCity Packages - Western NorwayPorts of Call Tours - Western NorwayPackages & Special Events - Western NorwaySegway Tours - Western NorwayCategory