Are you interested in?
- A great choice for travelers with limited time in Berlin
- Save time and see multiple city highlights in a day such as Brandenburg Gate
- Learn about Berlin’s history and culture through guide commentary
- Explore areas on foot that can’t be accessed by car or bus
Departure & Return
In front of the entrance of the TV Tower, next to the Starbucks cafe, you will see us wearing a T-shirt with our logo.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a spanish guide. Just in Spanish.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for people who is not able to walk properly for long distances
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY cultourberlin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands