Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- 3.5-hour Berlin sightseeing cruise on the River Spree
- River views of all the sights, including the Reichstag and Museum Island
- Perfect introduction to Berlin from the river
- Choice of morning and afternoon tours
Departure & Return
Main departure point, but feel free to hop on the buses at every of the other bus stops of the tour booked
What To Expect
Start your cruise in either the morning or afternoon near Charlottenburg Palace, selecting an option from among a range of departure options that fits your schedule. During the course of your relaxed ride, you’ll have the chance to view Berlin sites including Potsdamer Platz, Museum Island, the Berlin Cathedral and the famous Reichstag (seat of German parliament), while also checking out some of Berlin's most striking architecture.
As you cruise, feel free to make use of the boat’s on-board food services. A variety of snacks, plus hot and cold dishes, are available for purchase at your own expense. You’ll eventually return to your original departure point after 3.5-hours on the water.
Please note: the tour is operated in German, with English-written commentary available.
For a detailed map of the cruise departure point, please click 'View Additional Info'.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Lunch is available onboard for approximately EUR10.50 per person
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY BEX Sightseeing - former BBS Berliner
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.