Are you interested in?
- 4-hour walking tour of historic Berlin
- See the Brandenburg Gate, the Berlin Wall, the Reichstag and the Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
- Learn the truth about life in Berlin during WWII and the Cold War
- Get inside tips from a local guide
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
In front of the Reichstag Building at the Giant German flag on the west-side, near the Office center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A good pair of comfortable walking shoes is advisable. Dependent on weather, wet weather gear is useful.
- Small group consists of a maximum of 12 people.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- As the Delta variant of COVID-19 has proven to be highly transmissible and poses significant increased safety risk, effective September 1, 2021, travellers aged 18+ must produce proof of COVID-19 vaccination on Intrepid Urban Adventures tours. Children aged 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test, proof of recovery, or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures Berlin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Storyline of Berlin Walking Tour by Lonely Planet Experiences.