Are you interested in?
16 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
224 Tours & Activities
Kohala Coast Tours
7 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Fly above Hawaii's spectacular peaks, coasts, and valleys on this helicopter tour of the Big Island. Watch lava bubble up out of volcanoes, fly over the lush rain forests of the Hamakua Coast, and complete your trip with views of the waterfalls lining the Kohala Mountains. Only a helicopter tour lets you see so many of Hawaii's charms on a single ride and from an unforgettable perspective.
- FAA Diamond Award. Every year since 1998, Blue Hawaiian’s superb maintenance technicians have earned the FAA’s Certificate of Excellence Diamond Award.”
- Helicopter tour over the Big Island
- See the volcanic badlands, lush rain forests, and Kohalas Mountains
- Premier helicopters offer wide viewing windows
- Morning and afternoon departure available
- Unforgettable way to see Hawaii's famed natural attractions
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Tour narration by pilots who are State of Hawaii Certified Tour Guides.
The listed price does not include any parking fees.
A recording is made of your actual flight and may be purchased after your tour.
Departure & Return
68-690 Waikoloa Rd , 68-690 Waikoloa Rd, Waikoloa Village, HI 96738, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No charge for infants (under 2 years of age) provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Please wear dark colors to prevent reflections in photos.
- 24 Hour Cancellation notice required.
- Tours/Times may vary according to weather conditions.
- No scuba diving within 24 hrs of departure.
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. Each passenger weighing over 250 pounds will be assessed a "comfort seat" charge for an additional seat, payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Hawaiian Helicopters
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 23786P6
Compare Similar Experiences
Big Island Spectacular Helicopter Tour
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursNature and WildlifeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBig Island of HawaiiHelicopter Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiHelicopter Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiHelicopter Tours - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuCategory
Hawaiian Volcano Observatory Tours & TicketsWailuku River State Park Tours & TicketsKona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port Tours & TicketsHulihee Palace Tours & TicketsCaptain Cook Monument Tours & TicketsKaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park Tours & TicketsKahaluu Beach Park Tours & TicketsMauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory Tours & TicketsPunaluʻu Black Sand Beach Tours & TicketsHilo Cruise Port Tours & TicketsPuʻuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park Tours & TicketsHiilawe Falls Tours & TicketsKona Coffee Living History Farm Tours & TicketsOriginal King Kamehameha Statue Tours & TicketsKapaau Tours & TicketsWaikoloa Village Tours & TicketsHonaunau Bay Tours & TicketsAkatsuka Orchid Gardens Tours & TicketsBanyan Drive Tours & TicketsKula Kai Caverns Tours & Tickets