Are you interested in?
- Visit Birmingham’s eeriest churches, graveyards, and hotels
- Your guide shares a side of the city’s history that is ignored on most tours
- The tour stops are close to each other so it is easy to walk between them
- In addition to haunted stories, you can learn about local history and architecture
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Energn Plaza (across from the Tutweiler Hotel) Address: 605 Richard Arrington Blvd N Birmingham, AL 35203 Directions: Due to the 2019 interstate construction, we recommend using Google maps or Waze (or a similar app) to direct you to the departure site.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible - sidewalks with curb ramps...mostly level or slight incline
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Birmingham Historic Touring Company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience