Are you interested in?
Lake Guatavita Tours
65 Tours & Activities
256 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
587 Tours & Activities
8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Guatavita Lake and the Salt Cathedral, two of the area's top attractions, in a single tour from Bogota. You'll travel with a guide dedicated to your private party only, which means you'll enjoy plenty of personalized attention and a flexible itinerary. Take in the scenery of Guatavita Lake on a sightseeing tour, then explore the Salt Cathedral with a provided audio guide. Round-trip private transportation makes for a convenient door-to-door experience.
- Private tour for your party only
- All round-trip private transportation provided
- Audio guide provided in the Salt Cathedral
- Lunch and bottled water
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide
Audio-guide in the Salt Cathedral
Personal disinfection kit.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We Will pick you up at any hotel or accommodation address, just write the address in the book or contact us
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ColTrips
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Guatavita Lake & Salt Cathedral Tour.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Guatavita Lake & Salt Cathedral Tour.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Guatavita Lake & Salt Cathedral Tour.?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Guatavita Lake & Salt Cathedral Tour.?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 111518P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeEco ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBogotáBus Tours - ArmeniaAudio Guides - ArmeniaNature and Wildlife - ArmeniaEco Tours - ArmeniaHistorical Tours - ArmeniaBus Tours - MedellínAudio Guides - MedellínNature and Wildlife - MedellínEco Tours - MedellínHistorical Tours - MedellínBus Tours - CaliAudio Guides - CaliNature and Wildlife - CaliEco Tours - CaliHistorical Tours - CaliCategory
La Reserva Biopark (Bioparque La Reserva)Maloka MuseumOstrich Farm (Granja de Avestruces)Colombian National Museum (Museo Nacional de Colombia)Bioparque Los OcarrosPaleontological Research Center (Centro de Investigaciones Paleonlógicas)Mundo Aventura Theme Park (Parque Mundo Aventura)Nemocón Salt Mines (Mina de Sal Nemocón)Botero Museum (Museo Botero)Terracotta House (Casa Terracota)93 Park (Parque 93)Plaza de BolivarNariño Palace (Casa de Nariño)Mirador Torre ColpatriaSalitre MágicoNational Capitol (Capitolio Nacional)Children's Museum of Bogota (Museo de los Niños)La Catedral PrimadaBogotá Museum of Modern Art (MAMBO)Gabriel García Márquez Cultural Center