Are you interested in?
- Full-day tour of Bora Bora by land and sea
- Circumnavigate the island in a rugged 4x4 open-sided safari vehicle
- Stop at lookout points for history lessons and photo ops
- Lunch at popular island spot Bloody Mary's
- Jet Ski excursion in Bora Bora's waters
- Hotel and cruise port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Climb into an open-sided 4x4 vehicle for a trip around the volcanic island on rugged mountain roads. Complete the entire circumference of the island, listening to your guide's commentary on the way. Snap photos of sweeping views and check out some rock formations made by Bora Bora's ancient caldera.
Then head to Bloody Mary's for lunch. This popular island hangout serves local delicacies as well as sandwiches, burgers, and seafood.
After lunch, get views of the island by sea on a Jet Ski tour. Explore the sparkling bays and get views of Mt. Otemanu, stopping on the way for a coconut husking demo and a chance to go swimming.
End your tour with drop-off back at your hotel or the cruise port.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you don't find your hotel in the list above, please enter any other names of hotels, pension, rental vacation, AirBnB where we have to pick you up.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please bring swimwear, sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- FYI: Jet ski driver minimum 16yo, Participant minimum 11yo.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moana Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This is a must do while in Bora Bora and Jean and Moana Adventures is a must!" See review