Are you interested in?
54 Tours & Activities
112 Tours & Activities
Matira Beach (Plage Matira) Tours
4 Tours & Activities
7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Bora Bora may be a small island but there is a lot to see and do. If you make independent tour plans, you may miss out on some spectacular sights. Instead, book this combo excursion that includes a tour of the island in a 4WD open-air safari truck, lunch at the world-famous Bloody Mary's Restaurant, and a cruise of Bora Bora lagoon to snorkel the coral gardens and encounter stingrays and black-tip reef sharks.
- Value combo tour: 4WD tour of Bora Bora, lunch, and lagoon cruise
- Circumnavigate the island and see East Matira, Faanui Canon, and Amanahune Bay
- Snorkel gear is included
- Convenient pickup and drop-off from Vaitape Pier or your Bora Bora hotel
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Lunch at Lucky House Fare Manuia from Jan. 9th 2022 to Jan. 30th 2022 (Bloody Mary's annual Closure)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you don't find your hotel in the list above, please enter any other names of hotels, pension, rental vacation, AirBnB where we have to pick you up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring sunscreen, hat, swimwear and towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moana Adventure Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bora Bora 4WD Tour, Lunch at Bloody Mary's & Eco Shark & Ray Snorkel Cruise?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bora Bora 4WD Tour, Lunch at Bloody Mary's & Eco Shark & Ray Snorkel Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bora Bora 4WD Tour, Lunch at Bloody Mary's & Eco Shark & Ray Snorkel Cruise?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bora Bora 4WD Tour, Lunch at Bloody Mary's & Eco Shark & Ray Snorkel Cruise?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 6964P9
Compare Similar Experiences
Bora Bora 4WD Tour, Lunch at Bloody Mary's & Eco Shark & Ray Snorkel Cruise
6 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisWater ToursExtremeSnorkelingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBora BoraCategory