Are you interested in?
- Full-day tour of Bora Bora by land and sea, with lunch
- Travel by 4WD to a number of spectacular lookout points on the island for views of the sparkling lagoon
- Visit a local workshop to see artisans making colorful sarongs and coconut oil
- See WWII military artifacts at Faanui Canon lookout
- Get close to rays and sharks on an afternoon boat tour
- Snorkel over a colorful coral garden with a multitude of fish
- Learn about the culture and traditions of Bora Bora from your expert guide
Departure & Return
For Guest staying at the Conrad Bora Bora Nui, you will have to take the hotel boat shuttle to the main island and pick up will be at the Robert Wan Boutique by Van. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE FOR PICK UP DETAILS.
For Guest staying at the Pearl Beach Hotel pick up at chancelade Pier. PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE FOR PICK UP DETAILS.
What To Expect
A professional guide takes you around the 20-mile (32-km) circumference of the island and stops at East Matira, Faanui Canon, and Amanahune Bay lookouts with postcard-perfect views, including a panorama of the sparkling Bora Bora lagoon. Learn about the military artifacts left behind by US troops after WWII, and discover volcanic rock formations from the island’s ancient caldera.
Observe the production of coconut oil and tie-dye sarongs by local artisans at a crafts workshop, and sample tropical fruits at a small plantation.
After your morning island tour, enjoy a delicious lunch (included) before transferring to your boat for the afternoon cruise portion of your tour. Settle under the sunshade or on the sundeck as your captain navigates to a calm lagoon where you can snorkel in waist-deep water with tame stingrays or simply observe them from the boat if you prefer.
After this up-close experience with the rays, you’re taken to another spot where black-tip reef sharks glide past your vessel. Follow up at a final snorkeling spot over colorful corals teeming with tropical fish. After your search for ‘Nemo’ is over, end your day trip with the return to your Bora Bora hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring swimwear, sunscreen, hat and sunglasses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vavau 4x4 Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Snorkeling and getting up close to the black tip reef sharks and sting rays are priceless!" See review