Are you interested in?
12 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
99 Tours & Activities
World War II History in Bora Bora
0 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Bora Bora’s warm lagoon is home to hundreds of marine species, from stingrays to blacktip sharks and lemon sharks. With this guided snorkeling tour, maximize your chances of seeing these creatures in their natural habitat. Dive on in to explore several snorkeling spots under safe supervision.
- Glimpse Bora Bora’s underwater world while snorkeling in the lagoon
- Go with a guide who knows the lagoon and its inhabitants intimately
- Equipment and transport from select hotels included
Saved to wishlist!
Mask & Snorkel equipment (we recommend you to bring your own)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If you don't find your hotel in the list above, please enter any other names of hotels, pension, rental vacation, AirBnB where we have to pick you up.
- VAITAPE PIER
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please bring sunscreen, hat, swimwear and towel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Moana Adventure Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bora Bora Eco Snorkel Cruise Including Snorkeling with Sharks and Stingrays?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Bora Bora Eco Snorkel Cruise Including Snorkeling with Sharks and Stingrays?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bora Bora Eco Snorkel Cruise Including Snorkeling with Sharks and Stingrays?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bora Bora Eco Snorkel Cruise Including Snorkeling with Sharks and Stingrays?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I highly recommend this Moana Adventure tour with Sam and Vincent." See review
Product code: 6964P12
Compare Similar Experiences
Bora Bora Eco Snorkel Cruise Including Snorkeling with Sharks and Stingrays
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWater ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBora BoraCategory