Are you interested in?
- Boston dinner cruise
- Up-close views of the Boston Harbor from the observation deck
- Superbly prepared 3-course dinner
- Cruise from Castle Island to George's Island, Boston Light, Little Brewster Island, and onto Charlestown Naval Yard
Departure & Return
Odyssey Boston is docked at Rowes Wharf. 60 Rowes Wharf • Boston, MA 02110
What To Expect
It’s time for an elegant three-course dinner, complete with a tasting trio appetizer, entree and dessert, complemented by the excellent wine list.
Great food and entertainment go hand-in-hand on this cruise, so take in the live performances and festive atmosphere during dinner. Then grab a refreshing cocktail at the floating rooftop lounge, head to the spacious observation deck for a moonlit stroll under the stars or hit the dance floor with one of the hottest interactive DJs in the city, spinning top-40 hits from a variety of genres.
Notable attractions to see along the route include Zakim Bunker Hill Memorial Bridge, the historic USS Constitution and Boston’s thriving Seaport District.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is formal
- All interior areas of our ship are non-smoking. Guests who smoke may do so on the outdoor observation decks only.
- A waiter will take your individual appetizer, entree and dessert menu choices after your party is seated. You may request that your dinner be served immediately or that your meal be served at a more leisurely pace
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Boarding at Rowes Wharf, 60 Rowes Wharf, Boston, MA 02110
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY Entertainment Cruises
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff