Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy four beers or ciders on the Happy Hour tour
- Choose from three convenient start times
- Learn about America’s formative years
- Visit Boston’s top pubs with a guide
Departure & Return
Your guide will be at the Sam Adams Statue on the Congress Street side of Faneuil Hall. The 20 foot tall statue features Sam Adams on a pedestal with his arms crossed. Your guide will be holding a sign reading "Boston Crawling." Please arrive at least 5 minutes early with an ID.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years (must present ID at start of pub crawl)
- Walking totals 2 city blocks
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boston Crawling, LLC
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas