Are you interested in?
Boston Common Tours
47 Tours & Activities
69 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
100 Tours & Activities
2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Boston in a way that interests you on a private walking tour that can be customized to your preferences. You'll follow a flexible itinerary tailored to include attractions that you want to see, such as Boston Common, Freedom Trail, or Copley Square. If you don't have specific interests, you can leave the itinerary up to your guide. Either way, this is a chance to enjoy Boston's history and charm with a guide all to yourself.
- Private walking tour of Boston
- Enjoy an itinerary tailored to the sights you want to see, such as Acorn Street, Beacon Hill, Boston Harbor, Faneuil Hall, John Hancock Tower, or Quincy Market
- Visit historical landmarks like the site of the Boston Massacre or Paul Revere's house
- Receive personalized attention from a private guide
Saved to wishlist!
2 to 2.5-hour private walking tour
Departure & Return
Boston, MA, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Boston CityWalks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Customized Walking Tour of Boston?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Customized Walking Tour of Boston?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Customized Walking Tour of Boston?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 37981P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBostonFood Tours - MassachusettsCity Tours - MassachusettsArchitecture Tours - MassachusettsWalking Tours - MassachusettsMarkets - MassachusettsHistorical Tours - MassachusettsFood Tours - SalemCity Tours - SalemArchitecture Tours - SalemWalking Tours - SalemMarkets - SalemHistorical Tours - SalemFood Tours - Long IslandCity Tours - Long IslandArchitecture Tours - Long IslandWalking Tours - Long IslandMarkets - Long IslandHistorical Tours - Long IslandCategory
Boston South EndSamuel Adams Boston BrewerySkywalk ObservatoryCharlestown Navy YardBoylston StreetBoston Symphony HallDreamland Wax MuseumMassachusetts State HouseMayflower IILEGOLAND® Discovery Center BostonCopley SquareBoston Children's MuseumSimons IMAX Theatre at New England AquariumCastle IslandPlimoth Grist MillInstitute of Contemporary Art Back BayHard Rock Café BostonSix Flags New England200 Clarendon (John Hancock Tower)