Select your preferred tour starting hour at the time of booking and then meet your guide at Fenway Park. Over the next 60-minutes you’ll get an insider’s look at this historic stadium and the most renowned moments from more than 100 years of baseball history.
Check out the roof deck which looks out over Fenway’s right field, and view stadium highlights like the 37-foot (11-meter) tall “Green Monster” and “Pesky’s Pole.” Your guide will also help you relive the best moments from Red Sox history, including the team’s World Series wins in 1903, 1912, 1915, 1916, 1918, 2004, 2007 and 2013, as well as the careers of team legends like Williams, “Yaz”, Fisk, Rice, and Tiant.
You’ll also have a chance to explore the extensive collection of Red Sox memorabilia and history in the Fenway Park Living Museum, including more than 170,000 stadium artifacts, 150,000 photographs, and a variety of historical displays. For a more detailed listing of Fenway Park’s extensive collection of exhibits, artifacts, and memorabilia, check out the itinerary details below.
The Fenway Park collection currently includes:
• 170,000+ artifacts related to the history of Fenway Park and the Boston Red Sox
• 24,000+ 3-D artifacts and 150,000+ photographs
• Memorabilia from Red Sox greats such as Ted Williams, Babe Ruth and Carl Yastrzemski
• 90 World Series team signed baseballs and 36 game-used baseball bats
• Artifacts from the historic 2004, 2007 and 2013 World Series
• 17 different displays, including eight located in Fenway Park concourses and eight in the Nation's Archives at the Royal Rooter's Club
Other displays include:
• Fenway's early years
• Fenway in the 1930s
• Moments to remember: 1940s-1980s
• Moments to remember: 1990s-2008
• 2013 World Series display
• World Series baseball display
• Historic Fenway Park lockers: Ted Williams and Johnny Pesky
• 2004, 2007 and 2013 World Series baseball bat display