- Full-day tour canyoning excursion to the Dambovicioara Gorges from Brasov
- Ideal for travelers with an adventurous spirit
- Descend from a height of 2,900 feet (880 meters) using technical equipment to rappel
- Visit the ancient citadel of Oratia and Dambovicioara Cave
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Brasov are included
- Small-group tour limited to six people
Departure & Return
At our office on Calea Bucuresti 148, Brasov
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once you’ve been kitted out with a helmet and other protective equipment, pass the ancient Oratia citadel and begin your 2,900-foot (880-meter) descent into to the mouth of the Dambovicioara canyon.
During the descent, you’ll encounter 16 steps that require technical equipment to rappel. Marvel at free-flowing waterfalls and rugged rock sculptures as you spend between two and three hours reaching the bottom.
Then, depending on your energy levels, visit the atmospheric Dambovicioara Cave or opt to purchase lunch at a traditional Romanian restaurant in Bran.
Your tour concludes with hotel drop-off back in Brasov.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum number of participants: 4
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Extreme Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Canyoning on Dambovicioara Gorges from Brasov.