Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Departure Point: New Road, Brighton Address: Brighton Unitarian Church New Road, Brighton East Sussex, BN1 1UF, United Kingdom Directions: In front of the Unitarian Church on New Road Dates: The Grand Brighton Bike Tour Return point: Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Brighton Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.