Make your own way to Eagle Street Pier to board finely crafted tiered paddlewheel boat. Watch the waterfront light up for the night and stroll around the deck, then take your seat as the boat sets off on the Brisbane River.
The legendary paddle boats of the Mississippi River inspired the design of this vessel, which has been carefully crafted from Queensland timber and has become an iconic part of the river scenery.
Your contemporary buffet meal is served (see contemporary buffet sample menu below) with dishes that feature Australia's freshest produce. After dinner, gaze over Brisbane with unobstructed views from the deck or dining room. Live entertainers perform classic music and new favorites that liven up the dance floor.
The paddle boats of the Mississippi River inspired the design of this vessel, which has been carefully crafted from Queensland timber, including ironbark, spotted gum and white beech.
After a 3-hour cruise, your tour ends when the paddlewheeler returns you to the dock after a magical evening on the river.
Sample Contemporary Buffet Menu
• Selection of house baked bread
• Crispy golden fried chicken wings
• Chef’s signature confit beef, slowly cooked for a minimum of 18 hours, in red wine jus
• Herb spiced free range chicken on romesco sauce
• Oven baked Reef fish in butter, sea salt and salsa verde
• Sticky pork belly with honey soy and ginger
• Sea salted crunchy pork crackle
• Market fresh vegetable lasagne topped with béchamel
• Cucumber and red onion salad with toasted barley
• Fresh tomato salad with basil, shredded feta and lemon vinaigrette
• Broccoli salad with flaked almonds and pumpkin seeds
• Japanese style onion salad with fresh coriander, buck wheat and lime dressing
• Potato salad with green peas, spring onion, egg and crispy fried shallots
• Glazed roast pumpkin with honey, cumin and caraway seeds
• Roasted chat potatoes with rosemary olive oil and sea salt
• Glazed carrots with sea salt, butter and sunflower seeds
• Green pea salad with carrot, onion and lemon vinaigrette topped with crispy shallots
• Sauces include traditional gravy, mushroom sauce and hollandaiseDessert
• Decadent chocolate delice
• Baked lemon cheesecake topped with passionfruit
• Sticky Date Banana Cake with gooey caramel topping
• Golden puff pastry filled with crème patisserie and fruit
• Vanilla panna cotta slice layered with sponge cake and berriesMenu subject to change without notice