(8:30pm) The House Magicians Comedy & Magic Show - Smoke & Mirrors
Bristol, United Kingdom
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Enjoy an alternative evening of entertainment at a one-man comedy and magic show in Bristol’s Smoke & Mirrors pub. Unwind after a day of sightseeing at the intimate venue, located within easy reach of the city center, and prepare to laugh your night away as in-house comedian Mark Bennett guides you into a magical world of off-the-wall adult humor.
- Experience Bristol’s alternative nightlife at a comedy and magic show
- Book in advance to secure your seats and avoid disappointment
- Unwind after a busy day with an evening of adult comedy and magic
- A great option for couples, groups, or bachelor/ette parties
Comedy & Magic Show
Departure & Return
Departure PointSmoke & Mirrors, 8 Denmark Street, Bristol BS1 5DQ England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Terms & Conditions
- Please do not print your tickets your name is added to our booking sheet and our host will check you in and seat you
- If you fail to arrive by the start of the show which is stated above we will seat you during the interval
- Entry to the pub is restricted to persons aged 18 years or over, unless attending a Booked Family Show or Kids Magic Master Class
- We operate the "Challenge 25 scheme, therefore clubs reserve the right to request proof of age if you look under 25 you. (ID Accepted: Valid Passport or Valid Drivers Licence)
- Although the venue will endeavour to have all your party on one table larger party's may be split across tables and smaller party's may be sharing their table with other parties.
- DRUNK AND DISRUPTIVE CUSTOMERS
- Customers who turn up on the door who we believe to be drunk will not be admitted. From experience, customers who are drunk even before the show has started are invariably problematic later on, usually heckling, talking during the show or just being a general nuisance.
- If someone in the group you have organised is drunk at the door they will be refused entry without being refunded. This does not mean the whole group is refused entry but if you decide you don't wish to come in because one of your group has been turned away then that does not mean you are collectively entitled to a refund, if a member of your group is disruptive during the show, we will remove the said person without hesitation and no refunds will be given to anyone if you wish to leave with the disruptive guest, so we ask that you you respect all other guest and artists.
- DURING THE SHOW
- While we want you to enjoy our shows at Smoke & Mirrors it is important to remember that customers also need to consider other people in the room. So, bearing this in mind, we request that:
- Mobile phones are switched to silent during the show as making and receiving calls, including texting, is rude and inconsiderate.
- There is no talking during the show as this is disruptive and annoying for those sat around you and for the performer.
- There is no heckling or constant interruptions of the magicians or comedians. People have paid to listen to the act not to listen to someone else in the audience.
- And finally, owing to the proliferation of portable recording devices, it is requested that customers don't make any audio or video recordings of acts or use flash photography during the show.
- Customers who break these house rules will be asked politely to refrain from heckling or talking during the show. Persistent offenders will be asked to leave without being refunded.
- Also please note
- will be used throughout the show, so if you are easily offended by swearing this show may not be for you, we do offer a family for all ages you can find these details on our webpage
- PRIVATE BOOKINGS
- Please note that if you are booking the whole theatre for an event we as a theatre will seat all guests and allocate tables as your guests arrive this helps with congestion within the theatre, we understand that some of your guests may not want to sit in the front row but as this is a Magic Show and not stand up comedy not one of your guests will be made to anything they do not wish to do, but we ask that your guests are informed that the show requires audience participation, so by informing your guests that they could be on stage would be of great help to the magicians, also if you have any thing the magicians need to know before the show we would be happy to pass this is on to the magicians to make sure the show is even more special.
- ORDERING PARTY PLATTERS
- Party Platters can be purchased alongside our shows via our box office, all platters must be purchased at least 48hrs in advance of show date and cannot be purchased on the day of performance. If you have already booked and wish to purchase our Party Platters please contact Syd via email on firstname.lastname@example.org, when checking in please let the host know when you would like your platter to be served.
- Please note to keeps costs to a minimum if you wish to change any part of the menu for dietary requirements an extra cost could added to your request. So before purchasing please contact Syd to confirm costings and dietary requirements
- BOOKINGS & CANCELLATIONS
- No cancellations, alterations or reductions can be made, unless the venue is contacted 14 days prior to the performance date and will be at the venues discretion.
- All bookings made will automatically be charged for the full amount with no cancellations, alterations or reductions. For security reasons we will require the card details, used in the booking, for any alterations, reductions or cancellations. we do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
- E-Ticket confirmations will only will be issued by Smoke & Mirrors (www.smokeandmirrorsbar.co.uk / smokemirrors.checkfront.co.uk) email: email@example.com
- No refunds will be given if you decide to leave at any point of the show, we cannot please all customers, so please read the description of the artist and decide if this artist is for you before attending the show.
- Tickets will not be sent, as we are a ticket-less service. A booking confirmation and e-receipt will be sent to the email address supplied during the booking process.
- We may operate strobe lighting and smoke during the show.
- Show times will be e-mailed to all completed bookings.
- except if you are attending a Family Show which is suitable for ages 7+
- All shows are subject to last minute line-up changes - we will endeavour to contact you in advance of any changes.
- Although unusual, shows may be cancelled at short notice. On the rare occasion that this may occur, you will be informed as soon as possible and offered an alternative evening to the same value at the same location, or a full refund at the venues discretion.
- Smoke & Mirrors Mailing List
- Join Smoke & Mirrors Mailing List and you will receive regular bulletins regarding:
- Forthcoming shows
- Extra shows by touring comedians & magicians
- Warm-up shows by big name comedians
- Special offers and discounted tickets
- We send out regular e-bulletins about twice a week during a season. E-marketing is an integral part of our business and we do like to keep our subscribers abreast of shows we have coming up. Obviously, you won't necessarily be interested in every show we are promoting but please either just delete those emails or just unsubscribe from our list if our frequent mailing starts to irritate you. It is not in our interests to harrass anyone.
- It is unfortunate if anyone is offended by any of our policies stated above but it has been necessary to introduce them based on experiences we have had recently and in the past. We want to provide the best environment to watch and enjoy live comedy we can possibly have without unnecessary disruptions. We hope you will be able to understand. Thank you for taking the time to read this page.
- Smoke & Mirrors is a trading name of Illusions Events Live Ltd 9537701 registered address 2 Hickory Drive Winchester Hampshire SO22 6NJ
- Customer Services can be contacted on 01179290362 between 4pm - 8pm Monday - Saturday
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Smoke Mirrors
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during (8:30pm) The House Magicians Comedy & Magic Show - Smoke & Mirrors?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during (8:30pm) The House Magicians Comedy & Magic Show - Smoke & Mirrors?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during (8:30pm) The House Magicians Comedy & Magic Show - Smoke & Mirrors?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during (8:30pm) The House Magicians Comedy & Magic Show - Smoke & Mirrors?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 56226P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Comedy ShowsAdults-only ShowsTheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsBristolComedy Shows - South West EnglandAdults-only Shows - South West EnglandTheaters - South West EnglandComedy Shows - BathAdults-only Shows - BathTheaters - BathComedy Shows - CardiffAdults-only Shows - CardiffTheaters - CardiffCategory