Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Spectacular views and photo opportunities of Kimberley’s natural wonders
- Explore five national parks, including Purnululu and Drysdale River
- One-way transport by 4WD: drive the famous Gibb River Road
- Great-value tour includes camping accommodation, entrance fees, and most meals
Departure & Return
Departure PointDarwin CBD
Return DetailsBroome, WA Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please contact your local tour operator to organize specific camping options
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kimberley Wild Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.