Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Maximize time in Bruges with a guided walking tour
- Sample several Belgian beers and learn about their history
- See popular city landmarks including markets and monuments
- Explore Bruges via its buzzing nightlife
Departure & Return
Find the guide with the red umbrella in front of the statue on the main square (Markt) of Bruges.
The tour ends with a beer at the Bauhaus, followed by a beer tasting at 22h.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- OPERATED BY Legends Tours & Activities
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.