Are you interested in?
- This walking tour brings Bruges’ centuries of history to life
- Discover the city’s popular highlights and lesser-known corners
- See a new perspective on Bruges when you explore after dark
- Enjoy a Belgian beer at a locals-frequented bar at the tour’s end
Departure & Return
Find the guide with the red umbrella in front of the statue on the main square (Markt) of Bruges.
The tour ends at the Bauhaus bar, a 10 min walk from the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Legends Tours & Activities
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I strongly advise to book it, in order to discover places where other tourists don't go usually." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews