Call (888) 651-9785
Perfect. Loved it. Fascinating/charming cities with a photo opportunity at every turn.
Great tour I would highly recommend it. Our tour guide was very knowledgeable and personable. We did a lot of walking and standing so be prepared to be tired at the end of the trip.
Felt like I have stepped back into medieval ages on this trip! When I was looking for activities that I will do on my recent trip to Europe, I made it my top priority to go on historical visit so I booked this trip and it did not disappoint. Lots of walking and love our guide! Extremely informative.
Really efficient day tour that allowed us to experience two great places, whilst also relaying some fascinating information! The coach used was comfortable and the day ran really smoothly. Our guide, Daniel, was friendly and very funny. Would highly recommend to anyone who's in Brussels for a few days and is after a nice day trip. Thanks Daniel!
Brussels city tours is the best!always replying for any inquiries until the few hours before my trip!their tour guide is so knowledgeable!Thank you..
Cool little towns, nice walking tour to get a better viewpoint of the history of the area.
Excellent Tour Guide and Trip all together. Highly recommended
Great tour of Ghent and Bruges. Historic scenery and great pictures. Our tour guide was very knowledgable and spoke English.
Very informative tour as the guide explanation was rich and helpful during all the time of the tour. very nice sceneries to view, i highly recommend this tour.
Great service and professional tour guide. Very limited time to such 2 beautiful cities. Wish to see a special tour just for Bruge someday.
Perfect tour. Very bery beautiful. Amazing guide. Highly recommend this tour! Absolutely gorgeous.
We had an amazing and informative time on this trip to Ghent and Bruges with Stephan and Michael the driver. The bus journey was comfortable and smooth, the tour guide was very knowledgeable and welcoming and the sights were beautiful.
I booked this trip as a surprise for my partner and I for Christmas, and he wasnt disappointed! Lunch wasnt included but for the price, its obvious why! Really good deal for the travel, tour guide and sights!
We definitely recommend this tour for all ages there is a lot of walking involved and some stairs, but its pretty easy going and certainly not a crazy hike. We are in our twenties and I am very unfit and I managed fine. There were also some children on this trip with their parents.
Stephan told us specific times to be in certain places so when we had some free time to explore/shop he stood in the place where he wanted us to return before we all went our separate ways. He left at exactly the time he said he would and so was true to his word. This was quite good as people didnt take advantage and returned on time and so any latecomers were left to find us, but if you were a minute or so late due to busy shops you were left behind, so this is a pro and a con as its good for those who bother to be on time but bad for those left behind. Luckily, we all stayed with the group and so we were all accounted for.
All in all, fantastic!
- We got to see two beautiful places Ghent and Bruges. It was really nice to go to Ghent as it wasnt somewhere Id ever thought of going/heard of, but Im glad we did!
- Comfy bus
- Not too far for a tour
- We got a lot done in the full day we spent on these two places
- Although you dont get dropped off outside the exact hotel from which you came, they drop you off in the neighbourhood of the hotel they gave a few choices, or you can do what we did and get dropped off at the Grand-Place where we wanted to be anyway.
- Stephan was so knowledgeable and passionate about the history of his country which was lovely.
- We had some free time to explore ourselves
- Although our hotel wasnt on the pick-up list, the Hilton around the corner from us was so it was a short walk to the pick-up point which was good.
- A couple of people liked Bruges so much that they decided to stay there they already had their bags with them but rather than go back to Brussels they could stay which was good.
- The tour was in English, Spanish and French this was great as we all came together and he could speak to everyone in their own language and this is probably me being an ignorant English person but it took a very long time for him to explain everything as he had to do it three different times which was time consuming and a little frustrating. It would be good if there were separate tours so we could have maybe got a little more done.
- The restaurant that the tour takes you to doesnt cater for vegans even vegetarians will struggle on this tour. Stephan advises people to go to the selected restaurant and they are ready for the surge people and prioritise so that they get out in good time, but we ended up eating across the street from there and they had vegan soup and chips, so we ate there instead and got out at the same time as the others did.
- We didnt get as much free time as we had hoped to explore both Ghent and Bruges.
This was an amazing experience. The tour company picked us up at our hotel which we really appreciated. Our guide for the day spoke several languages fluently so was able to deliver his narratives in English and Spanish to accommodate all of our group. He really knew his history and answered any questions we asked. The two cities were beautiful and the coach was modern and very comfortable. We had a wonderful lunch at a recommended restaurant in Ghent. The tour bus dropped everyone back at their respective hotels -- great service!
Ghent and Bruges were beautiful. I think we had enough time to see most of both cities.
Worth the price. Lots of walking!! Weather was chilly but if you know ahead of time, it was easy to be prepared!!!
We were picked up at our hotel, which is a real plus. Our tour guide was well informed about the history and Bruges and Ghent. Bruges was especially quaint and cozy, this was my second visit. Be SURE to have a Belgium waffle! Ghent's history and present day influence was interesting.
Our guide was pushing a certain place to have lunch in Bruges, we chose to go to another which was less expensive and still a lovely meal.
Some content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
© 1997–Sat Feb 17 13:48:12 PST 2018 Viator, Inc. CUR015 - 330235 All rights reserved. Viator is a registered trademark of Viator, Inc.
is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc. Travel with an Insider is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Viator's Terms & Conditions.