Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Meet your tour guide at the white marble fountain building in front of Hotel Gellert - the hotel is opposite the exit of "Szent Gellert ter" M4 metro station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- This our is only for people who are fit enough and walk easily on steep hillside pathways and steps.
- COVID safety information: The tour guide will wear a protective mask if required by travellers. It will be a transparent face mask, so the tour guide's face and mouth will be totally visible. The tour guide will offer an anti-virus hand spray in case any participants need it. Social distance will be observed during the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Italiano a Budapest
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff