Are you interested in?
Explore our promoted experiences
- Skip-the-line private entry to Széchenyi Baths in Budapest
- Indulge in 18 warm pools, plus steam rooms, saunas, and outdoor amusement pool
- Pamper yourself with an optional massage
- Enjoy the luxury of a private changing cabin
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Exchange your voucher for a ticket at the main entrance CASHIER 5 at Széchenyi Spa. Please state your name and say "Hungaria Concert." Public transportation: take the yellow subway line (M1) from Vörösmarty tér to Széchenyi fürdő, direction „Mexikói út”.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
What To Expect
Begin your day by skipping the long lines of the main entrance and heading to the rear, where an English-speaking host greets you. You’re led to your own locker or changing cabin so you can prepare for a full day of relaxation. Under the stunning interior domes, make your way from pools to saunas and steam rooms at your own pace. The temperature varies for each of the 18 pools, with the large outdoor swimming pool at a temperature of 84 degrees Fahrenheit (27 degrees Celsius) or the steaming pool at 106 degrees Fahrenheit (38 degrees Celsius), a fine place to sit back and treat your muscles. Don’t worry about the time while you pool hop; this ticket provides full-day access.
If you’re in the mood to top off the day with a little more luxury, upgrade to include a relaxing massage, which includes a spa gift bag.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Pool, sauna and steam cabins at the spa are coeducated
- The thermal water in the spa is not recommended for infants
- Your ticket is valid only for one-time entry.
- It is forbidden to wear swimsuits covering the full body.
- Spa is not recommended and massage is not available for pregnant women
- You must have flip flops to enter the spa (street flip flops are not allowed). It is possible to buy them at the venue for 10EUR/pair. Please note that the shop only accepts cash in local currency.
- The outdoor swimming pool can only be used in swimming cap which is possible to purchase at the venue for 7EUR. Please note that the shop only accepts cash in local currency.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- IMPORTANT - Széchenyi Spa and Palinka Museum are two different venues. You will not recieve the gratis spirit drink in the spa. You will recieve it in the center where the Palinka Museum is located (Király street 20.)
- Palinka Experience address - 1061 Budapest Király street 20. (opposite of Gozsdu Udvar)
- Palinka Experience opening hours - Monday: Closed/Tuesday: 17-23/Wednesday: Closed/Thursday: 17-23/Friday: 17-24/Saturday: 17-24/Sunday: 17-23
- Pálinka Experience guided tours start at every hour past 30 minutes (first tour: 17:30, second tour: 18:30..., last tour starts 90 minutes before closing time)
- Your booking date is the entry date for the Széchenyi Spa. Pálinka Experince can be visited on different days as well, your ticket is valid for 5 days after your entry date to the Széchenyi Spa.
- Most travelers can participate
- Vaccination card is mandatory for entering the spa!
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hungaria Koncert Kft.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews