Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Admire evening views of Budapest’s landmarks from the water
- Sail by the illuminated Parliament and under the Chain Bridge
- Enjoy live onboard music from a Hungaria Folk Ensemble band
- Upgrade your experience to include round-trip hotel transfers and cocktails while you sail
Departure & Return
1054 Budapest, Széchenyi rakpart 6 (Akadémia port 3) Starts from the city centre
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Settle on the open-air, upper deck or comfortable interior cabin of the cruise boat, and admire Budapest from the water. Sail along the Danube as you watch the sunset, and admire the UNESCO-listed landmarks including the Parliament and Buda Castle District as their evening lights flicker on.
Take photos as you cruise under the 19th-century Chain Bridge and five other bridges, and enjoy foot-tapping live music from members of the Hungaria Folk Ensemble played on the interior deck. Listen to folk melodies and popular favorites, and enjoy a solo played on the cimbalom, Hungary’s traditional, zither-like instrument.
Savor the last views of the illuminated sights as your boat docks, and then finish your 2-hour experience when you disembark or transfer back to your hotel if option selected.
Upgrade your experience to include cocktails as you sail.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hungaria Koncert Kft.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Late Night Cruise on the Danube with Optional Drinks.
- "They offer super cheap drinks and the deck space is not enough for all the people on board." See review
- "Beautiful cruise - 90 minutes well worth it - many different cruises offered it was supposed to be a sunset cruise but we left after sun went down - with cocktail offer - 2 cocktails or 3 beers -" See review