Are you interested in?
White Water Rafting
17 Tours & Activities
42 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
2 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore Browns Canyon National Monument on a white-water rafting adventure. Spend a few hours shooting the Class III rapids, perfect for beginner or intermediate paddlers, in the company of a guide—perfect for families who want to raft together. Keep a lookout for local wildlife such as big horn sheep and blue heron as you paddle, learning about the area through your guide's commentary.
- Rafting guide provides instruction and ensures safety
- Beginner/intermediate rapids are a perfect trip for families
- All equipment provided
- Spot and learn about local wildlife
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
14825 US Hwy 285, Salida, CO 81201, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 7 years old and 50 lbs
- Rapid classifications and minimum requirements can change depending on water levels
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Monumental Expeditions
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 35452P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Browns Canyon Half Day Rafting
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeRaftingFloat Trips White Water Rafting Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBuena VistaNature and Wildlife - ColoradoWater Tours - ColoradoExtreme - ColoradoRafting - ColoradoFloat Trips - ColoradoWhite Water Rafting - ColoradoCategory