Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children under the age of 3 are complimentary as they must be accompanied by an adult.
- If requested, you must present a copy of your ID.
- This tour is unavailable on Christma's Eve, Christma's Day, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day and Carnival season.
- Snorkeling equipment can be rented on location.
- Duration of the transfer from Búzios to Arraial do Cabo: approximately 1 hour.
- Duration of the boat trip: approximately 4 hours.
- Contact us back to confirm pickup time. Pickup starts at 08:30 am. Check your emails and/or cell phone.
- Swimwear, sunglasses, sunscreen and hats are recommended for this tour.
- City Tax of R$ 10 per person must be paid in cash directly by the client on the day of the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rio Carioca Tour Ltda
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms