Are you interested in?
Nile River Tours
393 Tours & Activities
183 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
757 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Even if you have only a short time to spare, you can still enjoy a River Nile cruise. This 1-hour experience takes care of your transfers so you can simply enjoy the ambiance, views, and scenery as you glide across the river in a a traditional wooden sailboat called a felucca.
- One-hour Nile River cruise: Ideal for those with limited
- Experience sailing on a felucca: A traditional wooden sailboat
- Family-friendly outing for all ages: Suits all types of traveler
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Cairo hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Expert Tour Guide
Traditional Egyptian Lunch (optional)
Hotel pickup and drop-off transfers in Private Car
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
As per requested time our tour representative will be waiting at the lobby area and he will be holding a sign showing our company name Emo Tours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EMO TOURS EGYPT
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Felucca Sailing trip on the Nile in Cairo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Felucca Sailing trip on the Nile in Cairo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Felucca Sailing trip on the Nile in Cairo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Felucca Sailing trip on the Nile in Cairo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Product code: 10726P23
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursSunset CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursSailingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaSunset Cruises - GizaDay Cruises - GizaWater Tours - GizaSailing - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - Port SaidSunset Cruises - Port SaidDay Cruises - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidSailing - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidBus Tours - AlexandriaSunset Cruises - AlexandriaDay Cruises - AlexandriaWater Tours - AlexandriaSailing - AlexandriaFull-day Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Khan Al-KhaliliIslamic CairoMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Old Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisMosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Abu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Coptic MuseumHanging Church (Al-Muallaqa)Ben Ezra SynagogueBabylon FortressAl-Fayoum (Faiyum)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Al-Azhar MosqueSaqqara (Sakkara)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Sultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaAl-Hakim Mosque