Are you interested in?
Abu Simbel Temples Tours
905 Tours & Activities
721 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
7993 Tours & Activities
4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Cruise the Nile River from Aswan to Luxor on a 5-star cruise that explores the ancient highlights of the Upper Nile. From the Temple of Philae to Kom Ombo Temple and the Valley of the Kings, discover royal tombs to temples. An included sunrise hot-air balloon flight above Luxor’s magnificent West Bank helps take in the scale of the ancient settlement, and onboard entertainment ensures a lively cruise. Discover one of the most impressive temples in Egypt by visiting Abu Simbel 285 km south of Aswan.
- Enjoy personal service from Aswan arrival to Luxor departure
- Included meals and activities take care of logistics
- 5-star accommodations mean a comfortable trip aboard
- Hot-air balloon experience goes beyond standard trip itineraries
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation on 5 stars Nile Cruise on full board basis.
35 to 45 minutes Hot Air Balloon Ride Over Luxor Sky
All transfers/Pick up&drop off by A/C.vehicle.
Professional English speaking Egyptology Tour guide.
Sharing a small group to Abu Simbel with English Speaking tour guide.
Any personal expenses like laundry etc.
Water or Drinks on the cruise.
Entrance Fees to all the mentioned sightseeing.
Tipping to Guide, Drivers, cruise crew etc.
Motorboat to Philae Temple.
Wifi on The cruise.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- A child from 6 to 11 accompanied by one adult will be treated as an adult.
- Children from 6 to 11 sharing with parents .(maximum 2 children in one room).
- If your arrival to Aswan is so early,so we will start the tour direct upon arrival as Cruise check in at 12:00.
- Prices are quoted in U.S dollars,per person per trip and valid,except during Christmas,New Year,Easter holidays.
- Sometimes due to sailing conditions on the River Nile,Nile Cruises itineraries schedule and sailing time maybe updated.We assure that our clients will see all what is on their itineraries but maybe in different order.
- If the trip to Abu Simbel cancelled due to bad weather, you will be refunded with 30USD per person.
- If the Hot Air Balloon trip cancelled due to bad weather, you will be refunded with 30USD per person.
- Camera is not allowed on the balloon basket, you can only use your cellphone to take pictures.
- A child less than 6 years is not allowed for the balloon trip.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Egypt Gift Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Days 3-Nights Cruise From Aswan To Luxor including Abu Simbel Hot Air Balloon?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Days 3-Nights Cruise From Aswan To Luxor including Abu Simbel Hot Air Balloon?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Days 3-Nights Cruise From Aswan To Luxor including Abu Simbel Hot Air Balloon?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Days 3-Nights Cruise From Aswan To Luxor including Abu Simbel Hot Air Balloon?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 117480P38
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursAir ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHelicopter ToursHot Air Balloon RidesMulti-day ToursWater ToursExtremeMulti-day CruisesSailingHistorical ToursWater SportsAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHurghadaGizaLuxorAswanCairo4WD Tours - GizaAir Tours - GizaSporting Events - GizaBus Tours - GizaHelicopter Tours - GizaHot Air Balloon Rides - GizaMulti-day Tours - GizaWater Tours - GizaExtreme - GizaMulti-day Cruises - GizaSailing - GizaHistorical Tours - Giza4WD Tours - Port SaidAir Tours - Port SaidSporting Events - Port SaidBus Tours - Port SaidHelicopter Tours - Port SaidHot Air Balloon Rides - Port SaidMulti-day Tours - Port SaidWater Tours - Port SaidExtreme - Port SaidMulti-day Cruises - Port SaidSailing - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port Said4WD Tours - AlexandriaAir Tours - AlexandriaSporting Events - AlexandriaBus Tours - AlexandriaHelicopter Tours - AlexandriaHot Air Balloon Rides - AlexandriaMulti-day Tours - AlexandriaWater Tours - AlexandriaExtreme - AlexandriaMulti-day Cruises - AlexandriaSailing - AlexandriaHistorical Tours - AlexandriaCategory
Tahrir SquareAlabaster Mosque (Mosque of Muhammad Ali)Babylon FortressIslamic CairoCairo Opera HouseAl-Azhar MosqueAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Cave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Saqqara (Sakkara)Al-Fayoum (Faiyum)Church of St. George (Mar Girgis)Ben Ezra SynagogueDahshurPharaonic VillageColossus of Ramses II at MemphisPyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)Khan Al-KhaliliCoptic MuseumOld Cairo (Misr Al-Qadima)Al-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)