Are you interested in?
Giza Pyramids Tours
4161 Tours & Activities
4889 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
7532 Tours & Activities
8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make the most of even limited time in Egypt on an activity-packed full-day tour of Cairo, the ideal choice for first-time visitors on a time budget. You’ll benefit from the insider knowledge of an Egyptologist guide as you travel between top Cairo attractions such as the Giza Pyramids and the Egyptian Museum in air-conditioned comfort. Plus, an included camel ride and lunch make for a seamless experience.
- Get a comprehensive introduction to ancient Egypt on a tour from Cairo
- A stress-free choice that's ideal for first-time visitors on a time budget
- Let a guide take care of arranging entrance fees, activities, and transfers
- Navigate a bustling Cairo bazaar with a guide for a less chaotic experience
Saved to wishlist!
30 minutes camel ride around Giza pyramids
Professional Egyptologist guide
Hotel pick up and Drop off by modern cars
Entranc fees to the sites
Departure & Return
Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Any Hotel in cairo or Giza
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY My Cairo Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All inclusive -Tour Giza pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum,Camel Ride, Bazaar ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during All inclusive -Tour Giza pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum,Camel Ride, Bazaar ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during All inclusive -Tour Giza pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum,Camel Ride, Bazaar ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All inclusive -Tour Giza pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum,Camel Ride, Bazaar ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 20553P4
Compare Similar Experiences
All inclusive -Tour Giza pyramids, Sphinx, Egyptian Museum,Camel Ride, Bazaar
8 to 10 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCairoBus Tours - GizaArchaeology Tours - GizaHistorical Tours - GizaFull-day Tours - GizaBus Tours - SuezArchaeology Tours - SuezHistorical Tours - SuezFull-day Tours - SuezBus Tours - Port SaidArchaeology Tours - Port SaidHistorical Tours - Port SaidFull-day Tours - Port SaidCategory
Mosque of Sultan Al-Mu'ayyad Tahrir SquareAbu Serga (Church of St. Sergius and Bacchus)Khan Al-KhaliliNile RiverPharaonic VillageMosque of Amr ibn Al-AsSultan Hassan Mosque and MadrassaCairo Opera HouseIslamic CairoAl-Azhar MosqueChurch of St. George (Mar Girgis)Ibn Tulun MosqueAl-Rifai Mosque (Masjid Al-Rifa'i)Babylon FortressGayer-Anderson MuseumCave Church (St. Simon the Tanner Monastery)Colossus of Ramses II at MemphisSaqqara (Sakkara)Pyramid of Djoser (Step Pyramid)