Don’t worry—here are some similar options
13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
This combination tour offers a full day of adventure in Riviera Maya. Enjoy breakfast on the bus on the way to cenote Hubiku, a young, particularly beautiful example of this natural phenomenon. Enjoy a buffet lunch and tequila tasting on-site. Then it’s on to the archeological site of Chichen Itza—one of the New Seven Wonders of the World—to watch a stunning night show over the pyramids.
- Visit and swim in cenote Hubiku
- Breakfast, tequila tasting and buffet lunch included
- Light and sound show at Chichen Itza
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip transportation to and from most Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels and meeting point for Tulum
Headphones for light and sound show commentary
Exclusive guided day and night tour of Chichén Itzá
Locker and life jacket rental at Hubiku Cenote
US$ 42 admission fee to Chichen Itza and the Light & Sound Show
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup for hotels in Cancun, Riviera Maya andTulum
Please contact Cancun Sightseeing and we will arrange transportation for you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- The admission fee is non-refundable, even if the Light & Sound Show gets cancelled due to bad weather or other circumstances. The Federal authority does not refund the admission ticket.
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel pickup is available from most Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels. Please arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location when you call to confirm your reservation.
- reservation. Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Sightseeing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichén Itzá Light and Sound Experience?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichén Itzá Light and Sound Experience?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichén Itzá Light and Sound Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichén Itzá Light and Sound Experience?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 110604P13
Compare Similar Experiences
Chichén Itzá Light and Sound Experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Mandala NightclubCave of the Sleeping SharksGarrafon Natural Reef ParkViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaPlaya Norte (North Beach)Ventura ParkMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)CoCo Bongo CancunCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeCenotes Sac ActunXenses ParkEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Captain Hook CancunDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipXotik-Ha EcoPark