Call (888) 651-9785
Don't Miss THIS!!! It's breathtaking! Going here makes for a long day, we bought the package with lunch, which worked well for us and it was quite good. We enjoyed the underground river and sat on the beach after lunch to enjoy the beauty. We returned on the 445 bus and thoroughly enjoyed the excursion.
Prompt pickup at the hotel. Totally briefed on the bus ride there. Once arrive have to pick extra activities you want to do. Recommend Ses Trek. Ears equalize.Underground river was cool. Recommend buying ticket with meal, several restaurants. Show ok. Guides help you get on the right bus after show.
We had a great trip to Xcaret via air conditioned busses. Our guide going was very good about giving us info about the park and letting us know where to meet at the end of the day to board our bus again. It was professionally done.
1. Not all suntan lotions are allowed in since it is an ecological park. You can buy an ecologically sound sun block at the park. Check website for more info.
2. Bring your own towels or rent them there.
3. This all day event ends at approx. 9 pm after the Xcaret Spectacular show buses left at 9:45 pm although it seemed that u also had the opportunity to go back at 4:45 pm. Check with company ahead of time
4. The underground river takes about 45-60 minutes swimming from point A to point B. There are multiple early exit routes through out.
5. Do not miss the Mexican buffet at La Cocina
6. The Xcaret Mexico spectacular is a MUST!!!
Our Xcaret Day Trip was absolutely amazing! It was especially nice that we did not have to drive. It was a great idea to have Viator pick us up and drop us off. I strongly encourage it. Can't wait to go back.
This was an excellent tour from the hotel pick up and until the drop off around 11 PM. The Viator bus waited for us very patiently until the final show A MUST SEE on history of Mexico ended at 10 PM and brought us back..
This was an excellent tour very smoothly arranged by Viator with hotel pickup and drop off perfect on time. The final show was a MUST SEE and the Viator bus waited for all of us very patiently to get back around 10 PM and brought us back to the hotel.
We had a great time. Not enough time to do everything, too many choices. Really enjoyed the evening show!
Loved this one. Only thing is, its too much to enjoy everything in one day. We left early because we were so tired. We missed the show. We were bummed but loved the excursion. The extra things to do are so worth it. We did sea trek and loved every minute of it. Would definitely do again and so worth the money.
If you have a day to spare in Cancun, I highly recommend spending it at Xcaret.
Fantastic! Had a great time! Bus comfortable and on time! Tour guide gave great suggestions!
Some content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
© 1997–Wed Feb 21 19:32:48 PST 2018 Viator, Inc. CUR015 - 330225 All rights reserved. Viator is a registered trademark of Viator, Inc.
is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc. Travel with an Insider is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Viator's Terms & Conditions.