Are you interested in?
- Day trip to Xcaret, an eco-archaeological park located along the Riviera Maya
- Engage in a variety of water activities, including swimming, snorkeling, and exploring underground river channels
- Watch a mesmerizing night show of Mayan and Mexican music, lights, and dance
- Round-trip transport from most Cancun hotels included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Explore the underground caverns beneath the jungle, once used by the Mayans for cleansing rituals before sailing to Cozumel Island, a sacred site. Keep an eye out for brightly-colored macaws, deer, and monkeys as you wander through the network of subterranean tunnels.
Discover the orchid garden, a favorite of nature-lovers and amateur botanists. Check out the butterfly pavilion and the aviary, as well as the aquarium featuring specimens of gorgeous coral reefs. Head to the beach to relax, swim in the warm, calm waters, or snorkel with sea turtles. Most of these activities are included in your admission to Xcaret. Prices for additional activities may vary.
If you want to extend your outing at Xcaret in Cancun, stay for the Excaret Mexico Espectacular, a show full of folkloric entertainment, dancing, and music. Follow the narrative of Mexican history from the pre-Columbian era until modern day through the performers.
Xcaret Plus Upgrade:
Enjoy a buffet lunch, including orange juice and lemonade. Use snorkeling gear to further explore Xcaret's waters off of Cancun, Mexico and receive access to the Plus Area, which includes a more exclusive and private changing room and shower area.
At the end of the day, enjoy drop-off at your Cancun hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child prices are height dependent. Children over 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the adult price. Children between 3.2 feet (1 meter) and 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) pay the child price. All children under 3.2 feet (1 meter) travel free provided they do not occupy a seat.
- It is recommended that you bring comfortable lightweight clothing, walking shoes or sneakers, biodegradable sunblock, a swimsuit and towel, and an extra change of clothing.
- Infants 0 to 4 years are Free of charge.
- Important: Children must be accompanied by an adult all the time.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The Voucher schedule is informative.
- Tours and days of operation are subject to availability and changes.
- The pickup operates from different hotels in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and the Riviera Maya so the pickup time will vary depending on the location of your hotel. We will pick you up at your hotel or at the nearest point available in our routes.
- If at the time of completing your purchase you do not have the name of the hotel, you must contact the Customer Service Viator staff at least 24 hours prior to the visit to the park to help you to coordinate the pickup with us.
- To know the exact time and meeting point you must send a message thru the option on your reservation or must call us at least 24 hours prior to the visit date purchased.
- All requests for changes, cancellations and/or refunds on bookings must be in the 24-hour or more window prior to the visit date.
- We accept changes in visit dates from one month to the next (valid until the current year and subject to changes in public tariffs)
- We accept changes of visit dates from one day to another with the restriction of one day before.
- Some activities like underground rivers have a check point for health issues
- In the event of having symptoms such as cough, sore throat, runny nose, and/or red eyes and a temperature exceeding 100.4 F (38 C), our staff reserves the right to refuse to board our transportation or to enter our facilities.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grupo Xcaret
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews