Are you interested in?
- Go beyond sightseeing in Cape Cod on immersive scavenger hunt drive
- More than a tour: find hidden gems and art, history, and culture clues
- Follow a digital hunt document with live remote interactive host
- Creative all-age adventure requires just a smartphone with GPS and camera
Departure & Return
The starting point is at Chez Antoine Cafe, 357 Main St, Hyannis, MA 02601
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Note: You MUST provide a correct, working, domestic phone number in your reservation in order for your hunt to be possible, since it is remotely hosted. Each team must bring at least one fully charged smart phone that has GPS and that can can send and receive data, photos, videos, and text messages. If you have an international phone number or encounter other technical difficulties, you must complete the game using WhatsApp or email. You can easily provide us with this contact information through a viator message in advance of your hunt.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alley Kat Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons