5-Day Garden Route with Addo National Park Small Group Tour from Cape Town
- 5-day tour of South Africa's Garden Route from Cape Town
- See magnificent landscapes while hiking in Tsitsikamma National Park and canoeing in Wilderness
- Walk to lookout points around the Knysna Heads for great photo ops
- Swim, surf, or stroll along the famous beaches in Jeffreys Bay
- Get close to elephants, big cats, and more at Addo Elephant National Park
- Check out a working ostrich farm
- Try extra activities (own expense) such as bungee jumping, a 4x4 game drive, and ziplining
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick-up from any hotel, guesthouse, backpackers or street address within 10km radius of Cape Town or Stellenbosch central. If your hotel is not listed, simply select "my hotel is not listed" on the drop-down menu and type your preferred pick-up address.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Children between 10 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult and book in private rooms
- Children under 18 years of age are not allowed to book in Dorm room packages
- According to availability at time of booking, accommodation will be in the mentioned hotel or in one of a similar standard and star rating in a similar area. Sedgefield accommodation will occasionally be sold out and then your accommodation will be in nearby town of Wilderness or Knysna.
- It is recommended that you bring: comfortable walking shoes, sunscreen, sun hat, jacket for cooler evenings, beach towel and swimming costume
- The exact itinerary is subject to change and may, on occasions, run in reverse order
- Wheelchair accessible
- Some optional activities on this tour require a moderate level of fitness
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 5-Day Garden Route with Addo National Park Small Group Tour from Cape Town.