Are you interested in?
354 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
436 Tours & Activities
805 Tours & Activities
7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in South Africa's big red wines on this private wine-tasting tour. You'll enjoy private round-trip transportation, which means there's no need to rent a car or decide who will be the sober driver. Visit four wineries for tastings and lunch, learning about the local wine terroir through guided commentary.
- Private tour for your party only
- All tastings included
- Learn about South African wine through guided commentary
- Lunch at a local wine estate
Saved to wishlist!
Air- Conditioned Transport
Collection from Accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from AirB&B's,Boutique hotels and B&B's in the Cape town metropolis
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tsiba Tsiba Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Big Red Wine Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Big Red Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Big Red Wine Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Big Red Wine Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 107513P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Big Red Wine Tour
7 to 8 hours
6 hours 25 minutes
1 day 9 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCape TownFood Tours - Western CapeBus Tours - Western CapeWine Tastings - Western CapeFull-day Tours - Western CapeFood Tours - StellenboschBus Tours - StellenboschWine Tastings - StellenboschFull-day Tours - StellenboschFood Tours - Port ElizabethBus Tours - Port ElizabethWine Tastings - Port ElizabethFull-day Tours - Port ElizabethCategory
Iziko South African MuseumCape Town Diamond WorksSouth African National GalleryCliftonWorld of Birds Wildlife Sanctuary and Monkey ParkMalay Quarter (Bo-Kaap)Sir Lowry's PassTwelve ApostlesIziko Museums Slave Lodge Camps BayGroot ConstantiaHout BayZeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa (Zeitz MOCAA)Cape PointCape Town StadiumChavonnes Battery MuseumNoon GunCompany's GardenDistrict Six MuseumHeart of Cape Town Museum