Are you interested in?
168 Tours & Activities
780 Tours & Activities
91 Tours & Activities
4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Garden Route is one of South Africa’s most spectacular road trips, stretching over 124 miles (200km) along the southwestern coast. On this tour, travel from Cape Town to George, stopping along the way to explore natural wonders such as Cango Caves, Knysna Lagoon, and Robberg Nature Reserve; visit the towns of Knysna, Oudtshoorn, and Mossel Bay; and enjoy activities including wine tasting, a cruise to Seal Island, and an Ostrich Farm tour.
- Spectacular views and photo opportunities along the Garden Route
- Unforgettable experiences: sunset cruise, Ostrich Farm visit, and wine tasting
- Great value tour: includes accommodation, breakfast, and all activities
- One-way journey between Cape Town and George by air-conditioned vehicle
Saved to wishlist!
Cape Town Hotel pickup and drop-off at George Airport or Luxury Coach Station
3 nights luxury accommodation in 4 star Guest Houses, Lodges or Villas
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Entry fees to the Ostrich Ranch, Cango Caves and Seal Island Boat Trip.
Wine/Juice tasting with lunch platter
South African Style Barbeque (braai) at the Knysna Yacht Club
Entry fees to Monkeyland or Birds of Eden or Tenikwa Wildlife Center
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Optional activities such as Knysna Boat Cruise
Airfare, Private Road Transfer or Luxury Coach from George Airport to your next destination.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up at Cape Town Accommodation Establishments or the Cape Town International Airport. The tour concludes at George Airport. We can also arrange private road or luxury coach transfers to your next destination. A minimum of 2 adults travelling is required for this tour to take place
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- 4-star Accommodation with daily breakfasts
- Vegetarian, Vegan and Halal option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Road Transport from George Airport to your next destination is available. (At own cost)
- Most travelers can participate
- Each Guest is allowed 1 medium sized bag and 1 cabin bag / rucksack
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Explore South Africa
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore the Garden Route from Cape Town - 4 Days?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore the Garden Route from Cape Town - 4 Days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Explore the Garden Route from Cape Town - 4 Days?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore the Garden Route from Cape Town - 4 Days?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 32244P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore the Garden Route from Cape Town - 4 Days
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursEco ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCape TownBus Tours - Western CapeNature and Wildlife - Western CapeMulti-day Tours - Western CapeEco Tours - Western CapeBus Tours - StellenboschNature and Wildlife - StellenboschMulti-day Tours - StellenboschEco Tours - StellenboschBus Tours - Port ElizabethNature and Wildlife - Port ElizabethMulti-day Tours - Port ElizabethEco Tours - Port ElizabethCategory
Clifton Tours & TicketsSilvermine Nature Reserve Tours & TicketsCape Point Tours & TicketsRhodes Memorial Tours & TicketsZeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa (Zeitz MOCAA) Tours & TicketsCamps Bay Tours & TicketsLion's Head Tours & TicketsIziko South African Museum Tours & TicketsTwo Oceans Aquarium Tours & TicketsPaarl Tours & TicketsCape Town Diamond Works Tours & TicketsSouth African Jewish Museum (SAJM) Tours & TicketsWorld of Birds Wildlife Sanctuary and Monkey Park Tours & TicketsSimon’s Town Tours & TicketsStony Point Penguin Colony Tours & TicketsKirstenbosch National Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsGreenmarket Square Tours & TicketsNoon Gun Tours & TicketsDyer Island Tours & TicketsChavonnes Battery Museum Tours & Tickets