Are you interested in?
Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve Tours
190 Tours & Activities
1050 Tours & Activities
804 Tours & Activities
6 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All entrance fees into national parks and boat trip fee to seal Island
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Kindly wait at reception for pick up
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape town cruise terminals
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cape Archives Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Sightseeing Trip to the Cape of Good Hope and Boulders Penguin Colony?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Sightseeing Trip to the Cape of Good Hope and Boulders Penguin Colony?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Sightseeing Trip to the Cape of Good Hope and Boulders Penguin Colony?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Sightseeing Trip to the Cape of Good Hope and Boulders Penguin Colony?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 88021P3
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Sightseeing Trip to the Cape of Good Hope and Boulders Penguin Colony
6 to 9 hours
7 hours 20 minutes
6 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCape TownShore Excursions - Western CapeBus Tours - Western CapePorts of Call Tours - Western CapeHistorical Tours - Western CapeShore Excursions - StellenboschBus Tours - StellenboschPorts of Call Tours - StellenboschHistorical Tours - StellenboschShore Excursions - Port ElizabethBus Tours - Port ElizabethPorts of Call Tours - Port ElizabethHistorical Tours - Port ElizabethCategory
Khayelitsha TownshipLanga TownshipCape PointCompany's GardenRobben IslandChavonnes Battery MuseumGroot ConstantiaSilvermine Nature Reserve Noon GunSouth African Jewish Museum (SAJM)CliftonWorld of Birds Wildlife Sanctuary and Monkey ParkLion's HeadIziko Museums Slave Lodge Twelve ApostlesKirstenbosch National Botanical GardenStony Point Penguin ColonySignal HillImizamo Yethu Township Sir Lowry's Pass