[Full Day Private Tour] From the historic Company Gardens in town to the impressive display of fauna and flora in the Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, this is the tour for those with green fingers and a love for watching things grow. Add some wine tasting, and you’ve got a great day planned. Pickup 9am to ~5pm drop off.
- Start the day with a stroll through the Company’s Gardens, where some of the very first vines were planted in South Africa
- Visit the famous Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens, a fantastic representation of South Africa’s unique fauna and flora
- Taste award-winning wines and tour the historic Vergelegen Wine Estate known for its expansive, well manicured gardens
- Indulge in a lunch at Cavalli (for own account), set against the backdrop of the estate’s magnificent ‘tapestry’ of gardens designed by Keith Kirsten
- Wine tasting and walk through the diverse gardens at Babylonstoren