Are you interested in?
- Explore a diversity of top attractions on a single tour
- Small-group tour ensures a personal experience
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Cape Town hotel
- Includes toll fees to Chapman's Peak included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Pick up time will be between 7:00 and 8:00am
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- We collect all travellers at hotels within 9km radius. Should travellers not meet this requirement, we have a meeting point from 08:30am at The Silo Hotel, Silo Square, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8801
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kabura Travel & Tours A Division of Kabura's Trading (Pty)Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff