Are you interested in?
354 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
436 Tours & Activities
805 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Combine wine tastings, cheese tastings, and a cellar visit on this action-packed half-day tour of Stellenbosch. Save time figuring out public transport schedules by having round-trip transport from Cape Town included. It’ll be the ultimate day of convenience as wine tastings are included. Venture into Cape Winelands and visit two wine farms for wine and cheese tastings.
- No navigation worries—round-trip transport from Cape Town is provided
- Visit two wine farms in Stellenbosch for wine and cheese tastings
- Enjoy learning about wine production by going on a cellar tour
- Have time to walk along Dorp Street and De Braak Street in Stellenbosch
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Cape Town Intl Airport, Cape Town Central South Africa
- Cape Town Cruise Terminal, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted to drink alcohol on tour at licensed premises
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bosch Travel and Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Stellenbosch Half Day Wine Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Stellenbosch Half Day Wine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Stellenbosch Half Day Wine Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Stellenbosch Half Day Wine Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 87749P16
Compare Similar Experiences
Stellenbosch Half Day Wine Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCape TownShore Excursions - Western CapeFood Tours - Western CapeBus Tours - Western CapeWine Tastings - Western CapePorts of Call Tours - Western CapeHalf-day Tours - Western CapeShore Excursions - StellenboschFood Tours - StellenboschBus Tours - StellenboschWine Tastings - StellenboschPorts of Call Tours - StellenboschHalf-day Tours - StellenboschShore Excursions - Port ElizabethFood Tours - Port ElizabethBus Tours - Port ElizabethWine Tastings - Port ElizabethPorts of Call Tours - Port ElizabethHalf-day Tours - Port ElizabethCategory
Lion's HeadWorld of Birds Wildlife Sanctuary and Monkey ParkMalay Quarter (Bo-Kaap)Noon GunRobben IslandImizamo Yethu Township Dyer IslandDistrict Six MuseumZeitz Museum of Contemporary Art Africa (Zeitz MOCAA)Greenmarket SquareIziko South African MuseumCape PointOld Biscuit Mill Chavonnes Battery MuseumSignal HillRhodes MemorialCliftonHout BayLanga TownshipHeart of Cape Town Museum