1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Catch the sunset over Cape Town from the deck of a sailboat on this evening cruise. Sit back and relax with a provided glass of sparkling wine while watching the sun sink over the city landscape. You’ll get frame-worthy photos of the city and Table Mountain in sunset hues; captain and crew are on hand to answer any questions and provide commentary.
- Glass of sparkling wine per person
- Additional drinks available for purchase at the cash bar
- Catch the sunset from the best possible vantage point
- Learn about the marine environment from your captain and crew
Saved to wishlist!
Glass of Sparkling Wine
Food and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Shop 5 , Quay 5, V&A Waterfront, Victoria & Alfred Waterfront, Cape Town, 8002, South Africa
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- The wellbeing of our guests is always a first priority, and will override all other considerations. When the skipper of any of our vessels feels that safety will be compromised, he will always opt for a safer option.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Waterfront Charters
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Champagne Cruise from Cape Town ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Champagne Cruise from Cape Town ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset Champagne Cruise from Cape Town ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Champagne Cruise from Cape Town ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 52540P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset Champagne Cruise from Cape Town
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Sunset CruisesWater ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCape TownCatamaran Cruises - Western CapeSunset Cruises - Western CapeWater Tours - Western CapeDay Cruises - Western CapeCatamaran Cruises - StellenboschSunset Cruises - StellenboschWater Tours - StellenboschDay Cruises - StellenboschCatamaran Cruises - Port ElizabethSunset Cruises - Port ElizabethWater Tours - Port ElizabethDay Cruises - Port ElizabethCategory
Heart of Cape Town MuseumTwelve ApostlesLanga TownshipKirstenbosch National Botanical GardenCliftonRobben IslandWorld of Birds Wildlife Sanctuary and Monkey ParkPaarlOld Biscuit Mill Swartland Wine RouteIziko South African MuseumDistrict Six MuseumSignal HillCompany's GardenDuiker IslandBoulders BeachSilvermine Nature Reserve Dyer IslandSouth African Jewish Museum (SAJM)Stony Point Penguin Colony