Are you interested in?
- Cartagena city sightseeing tour
- Visit the Catedral de San Pedro Claver, and Cerro de la Popa
- All entrance fees and hotel pick-up transportation included
Departure & Return
Inside the middle door of the Clock Tower
If at the end you want to go back to your hotel and this one is located in the old city please let the guide know and she will walk you there, if it is not she will help you arrange a taxi.
What To Expect
Afterward, visit the Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, one of the largest Spanish military architectural structures in the country.
Take a break for lunch (if option is selected) at Plaza Fernández de Madrid, and after eating, follow your guide through the Historic Center where you will visit Torre del Reloj at Plaza de la Aduana, the place used for slave trade during the Colonial period.
Your last stop is at the Catedral de San Pedro Claver, which is one of the most important characters of the history of Cartagena.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothes and shoes as well as a sun hat or cap.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Impulse Travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It was longer than four hours, and since we had a big breakfast, we didn’t care that there was no stopping for lunch as the tour described." See review