Are you interested in?
- 3-hour race car driving experience near Milan
- Drive an Italian race car on a racing circuit in Italy
- Learn from a professional race car driver the details of driving on a racing circuit
- Take three laps around the track in the high-performance race car of your choice
- Includes all instruction and safety equipment
Departure & Return
Racing in Italy Raceway Race Track address is Address: Strada Vicinale Della Scevola, 1, 27040 Castelletto di Branduzzo PV Please contact us before traveling, location may vary. Please contact us for the exact hour of the meeting (may vary from day to day). We can assist with transportation.
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please dress comfortably.
- Travel personal Insurance is a must
- What to bring with you to the track: Casual clothes, Comfortable shoes (sneakers will be great). Driving license & any other type of ID
- The experience and courses fits both men and women
- The level of the course will be according to personal experience and capabilities
- Fits also kids under 18 as co-drivers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Racing in Italy
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Of course u can drag longer by driving more slowly, but hey, we should floor it with such supercars!" See review