2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Make your way to the tiny town of Quintanilla de Arriba to see how wines from the Ribera del Duero Region are made during this full-day, wine-tasting tour with and cheese and meats included. Taste the fruits of this clay-like, chalky soil that produces tempranillo grapes. Learn about their sustainable and natural wine-making process and walk among the vines before a tasting and snack.
- Visit a winery located behind a Castilian house in Quintanilla de Arriba, Valladolid
- Learn about the land and wine-making practices
- Enjoy a wine and food tasting at the vineyard
Saved to wishlist!
Winery and cellar visit • 4 wines • Cheese and cold cuts
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 17024P664
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeCastile and LeónFood Tours - SegoviaWine Tastings - SegoviaFood Tours - Basque CountryWine Tastings - Basque CountryFood Tours - Northern PortugalWine Tastings - Northern PortugalCategory