Your Grand Cayman catamaran cruise departs from Seven Mile Beach before the sun sets. Once you set sail, select a tropical cocktail from the cash bar and relax during a luxurious 3.5-hour tour as your vessel drifts over tranquil, turquoise waters.
Glide past the shoreline’s coral sands and savor a breathtaking display of Caribbean colors during a vivid sunset. Share your Grand Cayman dinner cruise with a special someone when your catamaran anchors for a 3-course, gourmet candlelit dinner.
Choose from a variety of themed courses including an appetizer, entree, sides and dessert, before returning to Seven Mile Beach. See sample menu in Itinerary.
• Cream of Tomato Soup served with focaccia bread
• Fish cake served on a bed of greensEntree:
• Blackened fish taco topped with mango salsa and lime slaw
• Cured and slow smoked baby back pork ribs in a honey garlic sauce
• All natural chicken breast in a spicy jerk marinadeSides:
• Rice and beans
• Mixed greens
• Roasted root vegetables
• Pasta saladDessert
• Warm stick toffee pudding with butterscotch sauce
*Please choose an appetizer and entrée option upon booking or contact Red Sail Sports prior to 2pm on the day of the sail. If no option is chosen you will automatically receive Soup and Chicken.
** A vegetarian option is available and must be requested at the time of booking: Grilled Portobello Mushroom topped with Roasted Red Pepper, Pesto and Brie cheese.
***Fresh catch can and will vary between mahi-mahi, trigger and wahoo.